Recommended Digital Workflow (digital camera)
- Create folder inside your pictures folder give it a descriptive name
- Download files from camera into folder with descriptive name
- Back-up you files to another or two other drives
- Format your card in your camera, cards require formatting regularly to work properly
- Create a working folder inside your pictures folder name it: "Working_YourName"
- Open the image you want to work on.
- Save as "WI_descriptive name" to the "Working_YourName" folder
- Set white point and black point using curves layer to find the white and
black point and curves to set them.
- Use curves to correct overall color cast and local color cast.
- Print image.
- Make corrections if necessary, print.
- Save as "MI_same name"